Dear EPSA friends,
As many of you will surely know, the application period will close in one month (13 April). We would like to encourage you not to miss this opportunity to gain recognition (3 top prizes) and visibility at the European level for your innovative solutions to complex challenges!
By submitting your project to the EPSA 2017 you will become part of an extensive European Network of Public Sector Excellence, in which you can benchmark your achievements with peers and learn from each other. All best practices and nominees will be invited to the high-level final conference in Maastricht in mid-November and will receive additional visibility in the European arena by having their projects showcased and analysed in the free EPSA 2017 online publication.
Register and submit your projects before 13 April 2017. All necessary information can be found on our website: www.epsa2017.eu
EPSA 2017 on the move
In addition, we would like to inform you about the various EPSA 2017 InfoDays and information sessions that took place and will take place in the following weeks:
- 7 March, EPSA 2017 Info session at the Catalan School of Public Administration in Barcelona during the award ceremony of the Alfons Ortuño prize for the Catalan public sector (see http://bit.ly/2n2yNzQ (in CAT))
- Wednesday 8 March, InfoDay in Vienna organised by our Austrian partner (see http://bit.ly/2nvq6Mu (in DE))
- Wednesday 15 March, free webinar organised by EIPA for all interested persons across Europe (for access to the presentation, please contact the EPSA 2017 Helpdesk email@example.com)
- Friday 17 March, InfoDay at EIPA Maastricht for a group of young civil servants (the HYPE IV network) from Dutch public organisations from several administrative levels
- Tuesday 21 March, Info session at the Multidimensional Tourism Institute in Rovaniemi, Lapland
We wish you all the best with your applications and a successful application period.
The EPSA 2017 Team at EIPA
The EPSA brings together the best, most innovative and efficient performers from the European public sector. Outstanding administrative performances are, after all, produced under different conditions within Europe.